Please note that our website is currently being updated. If you can't find what you are looking for, pleasecontact us.
HomeQuest Realty, or HQR, represents residential real estate transactions for sellers and buyers throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. HQR’s real estate agent Walter Zhovreboff (Broker/Owner). Walter has over 35 years of experience in the real estate industry.
HQR takes a great level of pride in providing premiere services to its clients. HQR consistently adheres to and employs the following key qualities and strategies when working with its clients:
- Strong Communication- we keep our clients continuously informed no matter what the circumstances are. This enables everyone to make clearer and quicker decisions.
- Follow Up- we continuously communicate and interact with all parties involved in the transaction and work through all tasks and challenges that need to be addressed without unnecessary delay.
- Disclosure and Honesty- all elements of the transaction are diligently reviewed and scrutinized on the front end. This enables us to provide the most accurate and honest assessment of situations and to provide full disclosure to all parties involved. Inadequate and/or poor disclosure is the number one cause of problems, financial losses, and delays in real estate transactions.
- Working Smart- closing a real estate transaction requires a high level of focus and tenacity. HQR applies continuous effort to work through every aspect of the transaction, irrespective of how challenging a situation may get. We always maintain a positive outlook in working with all the individuals involved – we believe it’s about working smart, putting in the right amount of time, and doing whatever is necessary to close the deal.
- Experience and Knowledge– our 60 year plus of combined real estate experience supplies us the requisite understanding, capacity, and resources to provide our clients superior service.
In addition to providing standard buyer and seller real estate brokerage services, HQR also maintains expertise and a strong presence in working with:
- Properties located in the Richmond District of San Francisco – Walter was raised and continues to live in the Richmond District. We are knowledgeable regarding trends and strategies that influence the sales of properties in our neighborhood. To view some of the transactions we have been involved with in the Richmond District visit our Richmond District Property Sales page.
- Affordable Homeownership Programs – HQR takes a great level of pride in being the foremost expert in servicing and interacting with a multitude of Affordable Homeownership Programs throughout the Bay Area Region – including Below Market Rate (BMR) Units. Please visit ourAffordable Homeownership Programs page for more information.